Inspection Training Ordinance EMS


How do I report a fire hazard?

Call (414) 768-8191, you will be asked to give the street address and specific information regarding the hazard.

How do I report suspected arson or other suspicious activity?

Please contact the City of South Milwaukee Police Department at (414) 768-8060. You may also contact the Wisconsin Arson Tip Line at 1-800-362-3005. Callers on the Arson Tip Line will remain confidential and may be eligible for cash awards.