Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
(K)N95 Mask Information
*N95 masks can be worn up to five (5) times if they remain clean and free from damage*
How do you put on, remove, wear, and store your N95 mask?
See this video and graphic below:
COVID 19 Data 2022
To access information specific to the City of South Milwaukee or St. Francis please visit the Department of Health Services website which allows access to Statewide Data and data by Municipality for case information and vaccination information.
All of the following information will be posted weekly, directly to the website and can be seen by visiting https://www.smwi.org/300/Coronavirus-COVID-19-Updates
January 21, 2022 Burden Rate and Testing Data for St. Francis
Weekly Epi Report January 20, 2022
Kids Report January 20, 2022
Vaccine Report January 20, 2022
January 14, 2022 Burden Rate and Testing Data for South Milwaukee
- Update Documents
- Government Resources
- Community Resources
- Orders, Declarations & Resolutions
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Meals for Seniors
Although the Grobschmidt Senior Center is closed, drive-through meals are still being served to seniors 60 years and older. To get meals, fill out a Senior Dining Registration form (PDF) - available on the Milwaukee County Department of Aging website, or at the center, during pickup times - and bring it to the center prior to picking up your first lunch, or email it to Sandy Quinlan. Meals are distributed in the back parking lot from 11 am to noon. Reservations must be made by 11 am the previous day at 414-768-5722. Monday reservations should be called in on Friday.
Meals for Kids
The School District of South Milwaukee wants to be sure to offer free meals to the students who depend on the schools for meals. The School Nutrition Services Department will provide "grab and go" lunches along with an additional breakfast offering that is shelf stable for the following morning for all of their students. For additional information on this service, please visit the School District of South Milwaukee.
Parks & Transit
COVID-19 Small Business Resources
Please visit our Small Business Resources page for resources for small businesses.
- Class B Extension for Restaurants and Bars (PDF)
- Closing of Playgrounds (PDF)
- Prohibiting Dining-in at Restaurants and Bars (PDF)
- Resolution for Financial Relief for Class B Beer, Class B Liquors, and Class C Wine License Applicants (PDF)
- Resolution for Financial Relief to Certain Environmental Health License Applicants (PDF)
- Resolution for the Extension of the Emergency Proclamation (PDF)
- South Milwaukee St. Francis Health Department Reports Positive Case of COVID-19 (PDF)
- State of Emergency (PDF)